OBJECTIVE AND ACCEPTANCE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the Web site www.sociograph.es (From now on, THE WEBSITE), whose holder is SOCIOGRAPH NEUROMARKETING S.L. (From now on, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE)
Surfing THE WEBSITE of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE confers the condition of user thereof and implies the full acceptance without reservation of each and every provision included in this Legal Notice, which can undergo modifications.
THE WEB SITE should be used properly by the user in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic use and the present Legal Notice. The user will be held liable by THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE or by a third party for the damages that failure to fulfill this obligation might cause.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMUNICATION
THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE, in compliance with Law 34/2001 of 11th of July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs that:
Corporate name: SOCIOGRAPH NEUROMARKETING S.L.
Tax ID number: B34264424
Registered office: AV SANTIAGO AMÓN, 3-5-34005, Palencia
Registered in the Trade Register.
To communicate with us, we offer you the following different forms of contact:
Telephone: 652 536 600 · 979 702 906
All notifices and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered efficient for all legal intents and purposes when they are carried out by mail or any other way detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Website and its services have open and free access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some services SECURITY LOPD DOCUMENT: SOCIOGRAPH NEUROMARKETING, SL offered in THE WEB SITE having previously filed in a form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and update of all the data that communicates THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be the only responsible for the fake or incorrect manifestations he does.
The user promises to use correctly the content and THE OWNER OF THE SITE´s services and not use them for:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, porn, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism and, in general, contrary to the law or public order content.
- Introduce viruses in the network computer or carry out actions that are liable to change, spoil, interrupt or cause errors or damage in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; or to cause an impediment to the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of the computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Try to enter other users’ accounts or restricted areas of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties´ computer systems, and in that case, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industry property rights or confidential information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- Substitute the identity of other user, public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the owner´s permission of the corresponding rights or is legally permitted.
- Compile data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any type and communications for sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, without reliance on a prior request or consent.
All website contents, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, graphic design and source codes are a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being transferred to users any rights of exploitation about them further away of what is necessary to make a correct use of THE WEBSITE.
To conclude, users who enter THE WEBSITE can visualize contents and execute when needed, authorized private copies; only provided that the item reproduced is not assigned to third parties, or installed on a server connected to the internet, or subjected to any type of exploitation.
Additionally, all brands, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website belong to THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE, and it may not be understood that access to the website grants you any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, cession, public communication of contents and any other act that has not been specifically authorized by the owner of the rights of exploitation are forbidden.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website where it is stablished neither the acceptance nor approval of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. People that intend to stablish a hyperlink should previously ask for a written authorization to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow the access to the home page or start page of our website, additionally must refrain from making false, inexact or incorrect allegations or manifestations about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or including illicit contents against good manners and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not take responsibility for the usage with the material at user´s disposition in this website or the acts done based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND FOR RESPONSABILITIES OF CONTENTS
Content displayed in this website is general and has a mere informational purpose. It does not fully guarantee the access, exhaustiveness, veracity, validity, update or utility for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent allowed by law, any liability for the damages and loses of any nature caused by:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, thoroughness and/or currency of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and imperfections of all types of contents transmitted, spread, stored, at one´s disposition or those accessed through links contained on this web site or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or any other elements in the contents that might lead to alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or Users data.
- The unfulfilment of the law, good faith , public order, use of traffic and the present legal notice as a consequence of the improper use of this website. Particularly, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE accepts no liability for actions undertaken by third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honors, image, personal and familiar privacy, and also unfair competition and illegal advertisement legal issues.
Additionally, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility of the information found outside this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The objective of all the links shown in this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that could extend contents offered in this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or takes responsibility of the function or accessibility of the linked sites; it does not invite or recommend them neither, that is the reason why it will not be responsible of the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not take responsibility of the hyperlinks established by third parties.
When we want to obtain information, we will always expressly request you to provide us voluntary that information. Information obtained through electronic forms and other procedures will be enlisted in a personal data file duly registered at the General Register for Data Protection, for which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is responsible. This entity will treat personal data with confidentiality and with the exclusive objective of providing the services requested, with all legal and security guarantees required by the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th of December, of Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007, 12nd December and Law 34/2002 of 11th of July, for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
If you decide to leave our website through links or websites that does not belong to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will take no responsibility of the privacy policies of that website, or the cookies they can store in the users computer.
Our e-mail policy is focused on sending communication messages that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these electronic mails we offer you the possibility of exercising the right to give up and stop receiving messages, in conformity with the requirements shown in Title III, article 22 of the Law 24/2002 of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
PROCEDURE FOR CONDUCT OF ACTIVITIES FOR ILLEGAL
In case that any user or third party consider that there are existing facts or circumstances that reveal the illegality use of any content and/or activity of websites included or websites with an access in THE WEBSITE, should notify THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, identifying himself, specifying the infractions and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided is truthful.
For litigious questions that concern the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, Spanish law will be applicable, being competent Courts and Tribunals of Palencia (Spain).
Administrative information provided in the web site does not replace the legal announcement of laws, regulations, plans, general dispositions and acts that have to be formally published in the official bulletins of the Public Administration, which is the only tool that gives faith of their authenticity and content, which is the only instrument with regard to the authenticity and content thereof. The available information in this website should be understood as an information guide without purpose of legal validity.