0. OBJECTIVE AND ACCEPTANCE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the Web site www.sociograph.es (From now on, THE WEBSITE), whose holder is SOCIOGRAPH NEUROMARKETING S.L. (From now on, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE). Surfing THE WEBSITE of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE confers the condition of user thereof and implies the full acceptance without reservation of each and every provision included in this Legal Notice, which can undergo modifications.
THE WEBSITE should be used properly by the user in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic use and the present Legal Notice. The user will be held liable by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or by a third party for the damages that failure to fulfill this obligation might cause.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMUNICATION
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs that:
Corporate Name: SOCIOGRAPH NEUROMARKETING SL
Tax ID Number: B34264424
Registered Office: AV SANTIAGO AMÓN, 3-5 – 34005 – Palencia
Registered in the Trade Register of Palencia, Volume 465, sheet 151, page number P-7019, I/A 1.
To communicate with us, we offer you the following different means of contact:
Telephone: 652 536 600
Email: [email protected]
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all legal intents and purposes, when they are carried out by mail or any other means detailed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
THE WEBSITE and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and update of all data that communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism and, in general, contrary to the law or public order content.
- b) Introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that are liable to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, in that case, extract information.
- d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third parties.
- e) Substitute the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the website contents, including texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a property that belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEB, and it may not be understood that access to the website grants you any rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
To conclude, users who access THE WEBSITE can visualize contents and execute, when needed, authorized private copies; only provided that the item reproduced is not assigned to third parties, or installed on a server connected to the internet, or subject to any type of exploitation.
Additionally, all brands, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and it may not be understood that access to the website grants you any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are forbidden.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website where it is established, neither the acceptance, nor approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. People who intend to establish a hyperlink should previously ask for a written authorization to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or start page of our website, additionally must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or manifestations about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or including illegal contents against good manners and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not take responsibility for the use that each user has of the materials made available on this website or the actions that are performed based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND FOR RESPONSABILITIES OF CONTENTS
Content displayed in this website is general and has a mere informational purpose. It does not fully guarantee the access, exhaustiveness, veracity, validity, update or utility for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent allowed by law, any liability for the damages and loses of any nature caused by:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and imperfections of all types of the contents transmitted, spread, stored, made available to those who has been accessed through links contained on this website or services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or any other elements in the contents that may lead to alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and the present legal notice as a consequence of the improper use of this website. Particularly, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE accepts no liability for actions undertaken by third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honors, personal and family privacy, and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertisement.
Additionally, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The objective of all the links shown in this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that could extend contents offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or takes responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites of recommend the visit to them, that is the reason why it will not be responsible of the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not take responsibility for the hyperlinks established by third parties.
4. PRIVATE POLICY
When we want to obtain information from you, we will always request you to voluntarily provide it to us expressly. Information obtained through electronic forms and other procedures will be enlisted in a personal data file duly registered at the General Register for Data Protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, of which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is responsible. This entity will treat personal data with confidentiality and with the exclusive purpose of providing the services requested, with all legal and security guarantees required by the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data imposes, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Protection of Data and Law 34/2002, of July 11, for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE agrees not to give, sell, or share the data to third parties without your express approval. Additionally, SOCIOGRAPH NEUROMARKETING S.L. will cancel or rectify data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose. The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights to opposition and other rights at [email protected], duly identifying and clearly indicating the specific right exercised. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE adopts the corresponding security level required by the aforementioned regulations. However, it does not take any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you decide to leave our website through links to websites that does not belong to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will take no responsibility for the privacy policies of that website, or the cookies they can store in the user computer.
Our e-mail policy is focused on sending only communications that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these electronic mails, we offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and stop receiving messages, in accordance with the requirements shown in Title III, article 22 of the Law 34/2002 of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
5. COOKIES POLICY
What are the cookies?
UA cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service.
They serve to manage the frequency and content of the ads.
This type of cookies provides information about the use that the user makes of the Web, such as, what pages he has visited or if he has had technical problems in the accesses. These cookies do not allow you to identify them, since the information they collect is anonymous and will only be used to improve page design and navigation, usage statistics, etc. They allow the web to work faster and adapted to the preferences of the users.
They are created when registering or when you start a session as a user of the Web.
They allow to personalize the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser.
These cookies keep the necessary information during the session and the changes related to it, and also determine if the user is registered or not on the web.
Processes cookies allow the operation of the website and offer services expected by the user accessing the website, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. The «Own» type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and the «Third Party» cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the table.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer by accessing the following links:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (Versión 11)
- Internet Explorer (Versión 10)
- Internet Explorer (Versión 9)
- Internet Explorer (Versión 7 y 8)
- Internet Explorer (Versión 6)
- Safari Web
- Safari IOS
This web page uses the following list of cookies:
|__utmz, __utmc, __utmb, __utma, __utmt, __utmx, __ga, _gat, CONSENT, HSID, NID, OTZ, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID||De Terceros||Google Inc.||Cookies analíticas de Google, sirven para recabar información de visitas del usuario, tiempos de acceso a las webs, número de visitas, etc, con la finalidad de establecer un análisis publicitario personal.||Soporte Aquí|
|GEUP, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC||De Terceros||Google Inc.||Estas cookies se utilizan para la reproducción de un video de youtube. Se establece durante la carga de un video de youtube. Estas cookies recogen información sobre cómo utiliza los sitios web. Las cookies de rendimiento nos ayudan, por ejemplo, para identificar las áreas especialmente populares de nuestro sitio web. De esta manera, podemos adaptar el contenido de los sitios más específicamente a sus necesidades y con ello mejorar lo que te ofrecemos. Estas cookies no recopilan datos personales.||Soporte Aquí|
6. PROCEDURE FOR CONDUCT OF ACTIVITIES FOR ILLEGAL
In case that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal use of any content and/or activities on the web pages included or accessible through THE WEBSITE, it should notify THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided is truthful.
For any litigious issue that concerns the web site of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, the Spanish law will be applicable, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of PALENCIA (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.